Friday, June 24, 2011

Hospital Bill

I have both a quick prayer request and financial need to bring to you. I will get right to the point as to not waste your time reading some long explanation.

Last year in November I got a virus around my lungs called pleurisy. Basically it's where the lining that surrounds your lungs get inflamed. At the time I thought I had pneumonia and was having trouble breathing to I went in to the ER. Well of course they sent me on my way feeling better but with a hefty bill of $4000. As I don't have insurance, I applied for assistance with the hospital and they lowered my bill to $421.84.

I called again and told them that I couldn't afford to pay this amount still but the only thing they can do for me is to put me on a payment plan.

So I would like to ask you to help me cover this amount. Of course because it came at the time of me being away from home and at school it is another stress to add to my current worries. So if you would be able to help me financially for this I would really really appreciate it. To donate you can do the following:

(All donations are tax deductible)

Online:
1. Go to www.ywampismobeach.org/donate.html
2. Click on the "Donate Now" button
3. Follow the directions & under "Specify Donation" put my name (Jacque Gowing) & hospital bill

Check:
1. Make your check payable to YWAM Pismo Beach
2. Leave the memo line blank to receive a tax deduction
3. Attach a sticky note to your check saying "Jacque Gowing" & hospital bill
4. Mail your check to:
YWAM Pismo Beach
791 Price St. #119
Pismo Beach, CA. 93449

Thank you so much for your willingness to give!

No comments:

Post a Comment