Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm Moving!!!

Hello Family & Friends,

I wanted to send out an emergency update to you regarding my finances. I will make this short and sweet and if you have any questions please feel free to call or email me at 970.310.0971 or Jacquelyngowing@gmail.com.

I am renting a house with three other girls that are also on staff here at YWAM. One of the girls recently left staff and so the three of us remaining have been under the burden of carrying an extra portion of rent. After praying for a few weeks we have felt that it is time to move. We have had a hard time house hunting because the two girls are from Sweden and England and so they have no credit history. Also because we are all young, landlords and rental companies have assumed that we could be the parting type that is irresponsible.

Basically it has all come down to one house, we are going to see it for the second time tomorrow and are really praying that God will speak to us if it is the right place to move. Would you please be praying for grace from the landlord. Pray that they are willing to have us there regardless of the fact that only one of us has credit history. Pray that they see past our age and are able to see our hearts and desire to treat the house with respect.

I also am in need of finances for the move. I have been in a really tight spot lately after losing several more of my monthly supporters and so all of the moving expenses are coming rather untimely. But good thing we serve a God bigger than money and landlords! I am in need of $500 for my part of the deposit and another $425 for the first month of rent. We are needing to move by November 30th so I am praying that this money will come in in the next week or two.

Would you please partner with me in prayer for this. And if it is on your heart to help me meet this goal financially that would be an incredible answer to prayer!

If you would like to donate by check:

1. Make your check payable to YWAM Pismo Beach
2. Leave the memo line blank for a tax deduction
3. Attach a sticky note to the check that says "Jacque Gowing"
4. Mail your check to:
YWAM Pismo Beach
791 Price St. #119
Pismo Beach, CA. 93449

If you would like to donate online:

1. Go to www.ywampismobeach.org/donate.html
2. Follow the directions and under "Specify Donation" put "Jacque Gowing"

I will let you guys know the progress of everything. Thank you in advance for your prayers and financial help, it truly is a huge blessing!

Love,

Jacque

No comments:

Post a Comment