Monday, May 10, 2010

Real Quick

I just wrote a whole blog that was then deleted, so unfortunately this one will be much shorter and to the point. Oh technology!

Well I realized that it has been almost two months since my last update, which just goes to show that I have been out of my mind busy!

Tyler and I led our first Project Sixty-One outreach to San Francisco at the end of March. We took a group of 13-15 year olds that were part of a youth group from a city about 2 hours away from us. We had an incredible time and were able to do a variety of various ministries with them including everything from homeless ministry to human trafficking ministry.

It was an amazing outreach and as He usually does, God moved in a beautifully and perfectly timed way!

Tyler and I are on our way to Haiti on Sunday. It is our first overseas outreach with Project Sixty-One and are very excited to see the things that God has in store for our time there! Please be praying for our health, safety, open hearts, our team dynamics, and the refining and shaping of our hearts and character.

Sorry this is terribly short, I want to throw my computer out the window sometimes! I promise next blog will be much more insightful and detailed!

No comments:

Post a Comment